Our Port Townsend Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests since 1991 and is located in the National Historic District of Port Townsend. It is an easy 4 block distance to either Uptown or Downtown restaurants, shops and galleries.
From the Inn, guests take in fabulous views of the bay, Marrowstone Island, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges. Three comfortable guest rooms reflect elegant, uncluttered decor, beautiful woodwork, high ceilings and period fixtures. There is also many places to enjoy a quiet moment: the second story terrace, a large great room with piano and fireplace, and a side yard with colorful gardens to enjoy.
Breakfast at our Port Townsend Bed and Breakfast:
In the morning you wake up to the smells of fresh brewed coffee and breakfast being prepared. Sue serves a full, candlelit breakfast each morning at 8:30am accompanied by music and lively conversation in the dining room. Breakfast may include such delights as quiche, omelettes, crepes, sausage or bacon, homemade biscuits and scones, juices, fresh fruits and yogurt. The breakfast conversation with innkeeper Sue gets you ready for a day of exploring the area, she’ll fill you in on anything you want to know about the town, its attractions and history, and its more notable residents.
Port Townsend Bed and Breakfast Policies:
- No smoking is allowed in the home or on the porches.
- The Quimper Inn is an adult establishment and we welcome those over 12 years old.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Check In between 4-6pm, or later by arrangement. Check Out at 10:30am.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, personal checks and cash (of course).
- Deposit of the first night’s rate is required with your reservation and guarantees your room.
- In case of cancellation, 7 (seven) days notice is required for full refund.
- Special deposit and cancellation policies may be required for groups or extended stays.
- License Number: 000491